Thursday, August 10, 2006

drag...and...drop...


Two weeks of crazy partying...Two weeks of visibility...Two weeks of cosmos...Two of the best weeks I've had in Doha.
The drag drive climaxed with the car flying over a huge speed bump. 8 of us packed inside felt the hard thud of the poor vehicle's guts. It was dark and our friend behind the wheel was wearing a blonde wig and big dark fatale shades. HOT!
Those same big dark shades also got me into a very embarassing accident. We were shopping for martini glasses at the home store and spotted some friends at the café upstairs. I was wearing those eye muffs with my gym bag over my shoulder and made for the stairs, failing to realize that the steps were actually right in front of me. So I had my slow-mo-elbow-first encounter with cement. My witnesses: my friend whose shades I was wearing, a girl friend's husband who works at the store and the surveillance camera right in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home